Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Frustrated!

3.4.09

Seriously.

What's the deal?

I don't know why I can't keep on track with anything in my life.

Saving money?

Fail.

Losing weight?

Fail.

Keeping my shit together at work?

Success.

Maybe that's it. I can only handle one thing at a time. I guess it's a good thing I can handle my job. I know Robert would have no issues firing my ass if I kept screwing up.

Now I just have to figure out a way to keep it all together. I had my lunch all packed yesterday for work and then a co-worker offered mexican food and of course, being the fat kid that I am, I said yes. Chicken burrito with all the fixings. I was at least a good girl and had baked chicken w/salad and brown rice for dinner, so I guess it wasn't an epic fail....

just a small one.

That's life though, right? One step forward, two steps back. I just wish it was easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment